The Level 3 Diploma in Personal Training course is designed to give you the knowledge required to start your career as a personal trainer.
This course will guide you through every step of the way. We’ve added bitesize revision quizzes at the end of each topic to help you remember the most important takeaways from that topic. You’ll need to pass these quizzes in order to proceed but they are not assessed and do not count towards your mark.
At the end of some topics you will find tasks, these tasks must be completed as they count towards your final pass mark. The quizzes have been designed to help you with these tasks so make sure to look back at them for guidance.
Some tasks require you to record a video to be assessed, this will all be explained when you get to that section.
All the course material and quizzes can be followed on our app, only the tasks and video assessments need to be completed on a computer.
If you get stuck at any stage please first make sure you’ve read all the guidance in that topic and look back at the lessons you have read previously. You may also find helpful tools in the materials section of some tasks.
The course is broken up into the 6 lessons below:
- The principles of nutrition and their application to exercise and health
- Lifestyle, health, wellbeing and common medical conditions
- Encouraging positive health and fitness behaviours in clients
- Programme design and delivery for personal training
- Professionalism and business acumen for personal trainers
- Applied anatomy and physiology for exercise, health and fitness
This course aims to cover all of these areas in depth, providing you with the knowledge and understanding needed to have a successful career in the health and fitness industry.
Best of luck with your studies!