Create PT are committed to all learners receiving an enhancing learning experience where you achieve your goals and aspirations. Therefore we value your induction process which highlights what you can expect from Create PT while you are studying with us.
You can expect Create PT to:
Information provided prior to enrolment
You can expect Create PT to provide information on:
- All Create PT programmes and services.
- Equivalent, exemptions and RPL arrangements that may apply
- Entry requirements and final qualifications.
- Possible destinations of learners completing Active IQ awards.
- Fees and any other charges associated with your programme.
- The facilities and support available for learners with a disability.
Induction on enrolment/first day of learning
You can expect Create PTto:
- Outline the learner and centre’s expectations (code of conduct/learning agreement or service level agreement)
- Provide a copy of and a level of understanding for vital centre policies and procedures such as the appeals, equality and diversity and complaints.
- Confirm the unique identity of learners through the collection of photo identification
- Provide accurate information about the teaching and learning timetable.
- Assessment arrangements for your entire course
- Provide information on how your achievements and progress are recorded and communicated
- Issuing and introduction to course resources
- Provide information on reasonable adjustments and special considerations in line with Active IQ requirements
- Provide a schedule of assignments for each unit at the beginning of the course
- Provide information on chances to discuss your programme and one to one opportunities.
- Health and safety including all venue arrangements and considerations
- Provide details of how we will mark the assignment/assessment and the type of feedback you will get on it
- Give you information about what is expected for each unit, the marking criteria, and what formal supervision there will be
- Additional fees and when they might apply
- Establishment of learning styles
- Administration and support services
Create PT undertakes to provide high-quality academic support and learning resources to learners. However, success in learning depends critically on the efforts made by learners as outlined in the learner contract.
What Create PT expect from you at induction:
- Provide correct truthful and honest information to the best of your knowledge
- Participate fully in the process
- Inform Create PT if you change your personal details
Thank you for your contribution and commitment to making our process work.