Whether working as a fitness professional or in an office, the majority of workplaces require their staff to be first aid trained. The 1 day Emergency First Aid at Work course is sufficient for the majority of requirements, and fulfils all fitness related requirements.
As a fitness professional it is essential that you have basic First Aid training. This one day course will provide you with the knowledge and skills to be able respond to first aid situations and administer first aid in the workplace.
- Understand the role and responsibilities or a first aider
- Be able to assess the incident
- Be able to provide first aid to an unresponsive casualty
- Be able to provide first aid to a casualty who is choking
- Be able to provide first aid to a casualty with external bleeding
- Know how to provide first aid to a casualty who is in shock
- Know how to provide first aid to a casualty with minor injuries
You will be assessed on by worksheet and observation throughout the day.
There are no official pre-requisites for this course as you can do it at any time.
Location and Course Dates
Cost & Payment Options